Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March CareerPassport Spotlight

Sarah Bublitz



CareerPassport Team: What year are you in school and what are you majoring in?

Sarah: I am a sophomore in Elementary Education.
CareerPassport Team: Tell us what some of your career goals are.

Sarah: I want to graduate with a Bachelor in Elementary Education, continue on to get a master in Academic Advising, and then someday teach English in a foreign country for the summer. 
CareerPassport Team: Can you explain how you are involved with the CareerPassport Program?

Sarah: I am working on the Self-Discovery track and will complete all the tracks by the time I graduate.
CareerPassport Team: Tell us about some of your achievements from the CareerPassport Program.

Sarah: So far I have completed the Fast Track incentive and attended the CareerPassport Lecture Series presentations.
CareerPassport Team: What attracted you to the CareerPassport Program?

Sarah: I am attracted to the CareerPassport Program because of the resources that are offered. I like that I can meet with a mentor, and the assignments that help teach me more about myself. 
CareerPassport Team: What have you enjoyed most about the program?

Sarah: I have enjoyed the assignments, for sure ! Each assessment has taught me more and more about myself and has confirmed my desire to be a teacher. They all say be in a role such as a mentor, a teacher, etc.
CareerPassport Team: What has been the most beneficial activity you’ve participated in to help you meet your future career goal?

Sarah: So far I have benefited from listening to President Holland talk about his schooling and how he chose his major. He followed his passion and look how influential he is today!
CareerPassport Team: What advice regarding the CareerPassport Program would you give to other students?

Sarah: The advice that I would give to other CareerPassport students is to go to as many presentations as possible. Enjoy the ride as you go through each track and learn more about yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment