Wednesday, January 29, 2014

February CareerPassport Spotlight-- Alyse Clements

















CareerPassport Team: What year are you in school and what are you majoring in?


Alyse: I’m am a junior and majoring in Business Management.


CareerPassport Team: Tell us what some of your career goals are.


Alyse: I am not sure yet, possibly accounting executive, sales or starting my own business.


CareerPassport Team: Can you explain how you are involved with the CareerPassport Program?


Alyse: I attended events last year and I am the Inter-Club Representative this year.


CareerPassport Team: What attracted you to the CareerPassport Program?


Alyse: The opportunity to learn more about myself and careers that fit my strengths.


CareerPassport Team: What have you enjoyed most about the program?

Alyse: I am starting to work through the tracks and Hot Topics.

CareerPassport Team: What has been the most beneficial activity you’ve participated in to help you 
meet your future career goal?


Alyse: I really enjoy the “Hot Topic” discussions. I also believe it is as important to learn what you don’t want to do.


CareerPassport Team: What advice regarding the CareerPassport Program would you give to other students?


Alyse: “Enjoy the opportunity to find out about your strengths early in your schooling”.

No comments:

Post a Comment