Monday, January 5, 2015

January Spotlight- Lisa Zeigler

















Career Passport: What year are you in school and what are you majoring in?

Lisa: I am a freshman majoring in English Education.

CareerPassport: What are your career goals?

Lisa: I would really like to educate others, write books, and ultimately become the best I can be.

CareerPassport: Can you explain how you are involved in the CareerPassport program?

Lisa: I am currently a participant of the CareerPassport Engaged Learning University Distinction (ELUD).

CareerPassport: What attracted you to CareerPassport?

Lisa: I want to be an engaged learner. I want to achieve as much as I possibly can. I feet that the Career Passport Program would challenge me to develop in new ways and give me meaningful tasks that will allow me to grow and expand my horizons.

CareerPassport: What have you enjoyed most about the program?

Lisa:  I enjoy attending the Lecture Series and Career Hot Topic Discussions. They allow me to gain knowledge from others' experience and to hear about careers that I may want to pursue.  They also better prepare me to look for and gain a better career than I could otherwise.

CareerPassport: What advice regarding the CareerPassport Program would you give to other students?

Lisa: The CareerPassport Program is a great way to challenge yourself to do your best and expand your horizons. It allows you to network with people you'd have otherwise never met, and have experiences outside the norm. It gives you a support system in creating goals and learning what you are capable of achieving.





No comments:

Post a Comment