Monday, April 13, 2015

April Spotlight-Rich Christensen



CareerPassport: What year are you in school and what are you majoring in?

Rich: I am a Sophomore studying Social Work.

CareerPassport: What are your career goals?

Rich: I hope to graduate from UVU with my Bachelor’s in Social Work and go into Academic Advising or work with Men’s Custody Rights.

CareerPassport: Can you explain how you are involved in the CareerPassport program?

Rich: I am a participant of the Engaged Learning University Distinction (ELUD).

CareerPassport: What attracted you to CareerPassport?

Rich: I was attracted to the program while attending the monthly Lecture Series. I wanted to better understand who I was as a person.

CareerPassport: What have you enjoyed most about the program?

Rich:  I have enjoyed the retreat the most because it was packed full of great information to reflect on.

CareerPassport: What has been the most beneficial activity you've participated in to help you meet your future career goal?

Rich: The most beneficial activity so far has been the activities that we participated in at the retreat because it really helped me realize what I can bring to the workforce.

CareerPassport: What advice would regarding the CareerPassport Program would you give to other students?

Rich: Take time to do the activities which will help you understand yourself better.  CareerPassport can help you stay on track to achieve your dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment